”Don’t depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.” - Ibn Taymiyyah
A lot of people use this quote - no one remembers who said it. Ibn Taymiyyah was an Islamic scholar, theologian and logician.
And this quote basically reminds us - When NO ONE is there (& this means when your friends leave you, when your parents leave you, when your entire society shuns you), Allah is. And sometimes, going through our teenage years, you feel like no one is there. Try and remember, when something bad happened to you. Maybe your grandparents died, or you failed an extremely important test, or maybe your internet shut down! (lol). No one seems to be there sometimes though. Everyone is busy. Your parents are busy, your siblings are busy, your friends are busy. You’re alone. But Allah’s there to comfort you. He’s ALWAYS there.
11 Notes/ Hide
- futureawaits26 likes this
- onjira30 likes this
- peaceposionforbiddenlove likes this
- hopefour likes this
- brandnewbreeze reblogged this from dropsofknowledge
- rizkyadi reblogged this from dropsofknowledge
- lylexx reblogged this from dropsofknowledge and added:
- uhhleeahh likes this
- catchmeifislipnfall reblogged this from dropsofknowledge
- janislylove reblogged this from dropsofknowledge
- dropsofknowledge posted this